Concise overview of SPARK's philosophy, capabilities, and projects.
Outlines how SPARK ignites intellectual property and optimizes the R&D process to get to a working prototype.
- Engage objective, external expertise to critically assess the IP.
- Reduce complex R&D into cost-effective, sub-development steps.
- Demonstrate IP proof first to avoid patent mis-steps, costs and delays.
- Efficiently develop IP to a working prototype before patent filing.
- Increase market success probability — quality, performance, sales, investment.
Common sense advice from pragmatic product developers and a primer on the patent application process.
- Invaluable, two-page document with expert insight and advice geared toward inventors.
- Common sense advice about invention, product development and design consultants.
- Top ten Inventor Action Items and an overview about the Levels of Product Design Complexity.
- Primer on the basics of product development with objective, no-nonsense advice about the keys to success for each phase of the process.
- Information-packed, two-page document with savvy insight about Common Design Mistakes and the need for Critical Design Knowledge.
- Highlights the integral skills required to design products in preparation for expensive prototyping and tooling (production), including diagrams and a case study snapshot.
- Specifies how SPARK adds value and helps reduce cost throughout the product development process.